The last few months of pregnancy is more on getting prepared for that hospital date; delivery date. Expected delivery day is expected as per medical advice unless some unexpected circumstances occur like premature birth. Both the expectant parents do their share on the preparation stage. Here are some of the important things to bring on your journey to the hospital:
Baby’s blankets, clothes, diapers
Mommy’s extra loose clothes, panties (especially for caesarean births)
Feeding bottle (if and when food formula is a choice)
Sanitary towels (for after birth discharge)
Hot water bottle (if need arises)
Cotton balls and buds…
Pregnancy is not just about your baby, it is also about you, the mother.
1. Eat/drink proper healthful/ food/juice; avoid sweets, junk food and fizzy drinks.
2. Consult your doctor for the birth method right for you. Consult sooner and/when necessary to avoid last minute decisions. (There are a number of methods nowadays).
3. Do not self medicate and avoid taking chances.
4. Do regular exercise (don’t overdo) to keep fit
5. Prepare and get your “goody” bag ready for that hospital date.
6. Get yourself on the move immediately after birth to get back to shape or as per your doctor’s advice.…