While no cow’s milk modification has yet to equal the qualities of breast milk being the best source of food for infants, most formula milk contain a balance of nutrients to meet your growing child’s needs.
1. Preterm formula milk – intended for premature or low birth weight babies.
2. First stage formula milk – designed as first stage milk to be used as an alternative to breast milk; can be used until your baby reaches one year.
3. Second stage formula milk – designed to meet the needs of a hungrier baby. Not suitable for all infants but good formula milk for babies’ who are too young to start weaning.
4. Follow on formula milk – suitable for babies from 6 months onwards; designed as babies begin weaning to support nutritional needs.
5. Soya-based formula milk – intended for babies with allergic reactions from cows’ milk.…