If you are wondering what you should bring in your birth hospital bag.
10 Most Essential Items You Must Bring With You to the Hospital
1. First things first. You need a diaper bag, yes that hospital bag you can’t do without. Remember to purchase and arrange your new chic bag in advance and just tell your partner to bring it in when time comes.
Ok, so you must already know my love for the OiOi diaper bags. They are very practical, gorgeous and that’s why they are selling like crazy. Check out these 2 cute diaper bags perfect as hospital bags.
2. A burping cloth is one necessary item. You can’t move without it. You want your first touch with your baby to be amazing and unforgettable. The Peanut Shell – The Peanut Shell Burp Cloth Set – Window Shopping Set of three super soft burping cloths to coordinate perfectly with your Peanut Shell nursing cover. Perfect shape and size for burp cloths!
3. This baby kit will save you a lot of space in your diaper bag. Actually, this is more for you than the baby,you want to keep fresh and clean while giving birth. Johnson & Johnson – Johnson’s Baby kit – Bathtime Essentials Set Essential products, in a sturdy, plastic bath caddy, to care for your baby at bathtime. This gift set contains: -7 oz. Baby Shampoo -9 oz. Baby Lotion -9 oz HEAD-TO-TOE@ Baby Wash -3 oz Baby Oil -9 oz Baby Powder with Pure Cornstarch -2 oz Desitin Original Diaper Cream -55 Ct Safety Swabs.
4. Diapers. You can never bring enough diapers. It’s a new thing you need to get to know your baby needs first so take as much as you can with you. Plus, take 20% OFF Huggies Newborn Diapers (Limited time, no code)
5. Wipes, wipes, wipes. You need this product and you will use it for your baby’s every need. Whether it’s a cloth wipe, or a disposable, make sure to put it in the diaper bag.
6. Diaper rash cream. This can be useful to protect the baby’s skin from day one. Desitin – DESITIN@ Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste- 4 oz Tube Rich, Thick and Effective DESITIN@ Maximum Strength Diaper Rash Paste is formulated with 40% zinc oxide, in a base of cod liver oil (rich in Vitamins A and D), lanolin, and petrolatum. Its rich, thick formula stands up to diaper rash, providing long lasting protection against wetness and irritants.
8. Food and your favorite kind of flavored water. Could be a life saver.
10. Camera. Smile!
Posted on October 3, 2011 at 6:41 am
You can be the first to comment!